Sunday, January 30, 2011

Conducting Entry 3

This third entry is my overall big picture and opinion of Stephen Covey's book.

Private Victory
Habit 1-Be Proactive
Habit 2-Begin with the End in Mind
Habit 3-Put First Things First

Public Victory
Habit 4-Think Win/Win
Habit 5-Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood
Habit 6-Synergize

Renewal
Habit 7-Sharpen the Saw

These 7 habits form a well-rounded paradigm. It's not realistic to have all 7 in mind at once, but to at least be conscience of 2-3 each day can make a huge impact. Differentiating between leadership and management is vital with those I work with. Developing these habits and making them a part of my life, I feel certain, will build long-lasting relationships and friendships. Christ embodied all of these habits perfectly and it is His example I want to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment